Top 10 Reasons Why Children Should Exercise
1) Helps them achieve a healthy and natural body weight.
2) Helps them to develop strong, muscles, bones and joints.
3) Enhances and aids interpersonal development.
4) Improves the quality of sleep.
5) Promotes school attendance and academic performance.
6) Gives kids greater self-esteem, self-confidence and self-image.
7) Prevents or delays many chronic diseases (heart disease, obesity, diabetes etc)
8) Fewer symptoms of anxiety or depression.
9) Improves motor coordination and the ability to perform motor skills.
10) More likely to exercise as an adult if they exercise as a kid.